Corona Virus (COVID19)
By HopeQure |
25 Mar 2020
Corona viruses (cov) are an enormous group of infections that cause sickness extending from the basic virus to increasingly extreme maladies, for example, middle-east respiratory syndrome (mers-cov) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (sars-cov). a tale coronavirus (ncov) is another strain that has not been recently recognized in people. It is identified and declared as epidemic by WHO.
Corona viruses are zoonotic (communicable) like ebola, which means they are transmitted among creatures and individuals. Researchers found that sars-cov was transmitted from civet felines to people and mers-cov from dromedary camels to people. A few known corona viruses are flowing in creatures that have not yet tainted people.
Regular indications of disease incorporate respiratory side effects, fever, hack, brevity of breath and breathing challenges. In progressively serious cases, contamination can cause pneumonia, extreme intense respiratory disorder, kidney damage and even demise.
According to experts, COVID19 is more deadly and contagious than seasonal flu, swine flu (H1N1) and rotavirus. However, less pandemic than SARS, Tuberculosis, polio, ebola and bird flu.
The source of the coronavirus is believed to be a "wet market" in Wuhan, China which sold both dead and live animals including fish and birds. However, exact source animal is not identified.
COVID-19 is still affecting mostly people in China with some outbreaks in other countries. Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others.
The Coronavirus COVID-19 has affected 127 countries and territories around the world
Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Try avoiding hand-shakes.
- Avoid going to social gatherings.
- Refrain from using public transport.
- Try to maintain 3 feet distance with others.
- Practice basic respiratory hygiene such as, covering your nose and mouth while coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face often.
- Keep an alcohol-based sanitizer handy.
- Opt for vegetarian diet.
- Drink warm water.
- Refrain from travelling if not urgent.
- Cleaning and spraying public surfaces
- Ensure good funeral practices.
- Limit non-essential hospital visit.
- Keep away from eating outdoors.
See a doctor immediately if you have problematic breathing, headache, cough, cold, fever, running nose, fatigue.
Stay Aware! Stay Alert! And Assure safety for self & others!
Corona Virus (COVID19)